- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups apples, finely chopped (red and green )
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces, coarsely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- snack cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add apples and walnuts; toss until evenly coated. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and cheddar cheese in medium bowl. Add sour cream; stir until well blended.
- Spread into 9-inch pie plate; top with apple mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers.