Recipe by jswinks
From kraftfoods.com. Original recipe didn't use "light" ingredients but we did and it turned out great. Everyone asked for the recipe. Best when warm.
Top Review by Lainey6605
This is a really unique and tasty dip that we enjoyed! The combination of ingredients may seem a little different, but they really complement each other nicely I think. This dip is very good with the recommended Wheat Thins. I will use this again. Made for Photo Tag.
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 red apple, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 green apple, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces, coarsely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- wheat thins snack cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Add apples and walnuts; toss until evenly coated. Set aside.
- MIX cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in medium bowl.
- Add sour cream; stir until well blended.
- Spread into 9-inch pie plate; top with apple mixture.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve warm with crackers.