1/3 Photos of Cheddar Apple Nut Bread
1 hr 20 mins
Susie in Texas's Note:
Pure comfort food! Wonderful addition to a large breakfast or brunch. Delicious anytime. Best when served warm. Note the recipe calls for sharp cheddar but medium or mild cheddar could be used. Do not use American cheese or processed cheese food, such as Velveeta, because they will not work in this recipe.
My Private Note
9x5 inc ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease and flour a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or spray it with cooking spray.
- 3In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- 4Add beaten eggs, milk and margarine; mix well.
- 5Stir in cheese, apples and pecans.
- 6Mixture will be fairly thick; spoon into loaf pan.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 60- 70 minutes or until it tests done with wooden pick inserted in center.
- 8Remove from oven and let stand for about 5 minutes.
- 9Invert and remove loaf from pan.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Apple Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.0
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 70.7 mg
- Sodium 330.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 9.6 g