Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Hellmann's mayo recipe
- 1⁄3 cup hellmann's creamy Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 8 slices seven-grain bread or 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1⁄2 lb sliced deli ham or 1⁄2 lb smoked turkey
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- In small bowl, combine Creamy Dijon Mustard and honey; spread on one side of each slice of bread.
- Layer cheese on 4 bread slices, then top with ham, apple and remaining bread.
- To serve, cut sandwiches in half.
Very good little lunch thing...DD and I threw ours together and had a meal in just a few minutes. We only made enough for the two of us and split the rest of the apple between us. Thanks for a great recipe!