1/1 Photo of Cheddar and Veggie Pancakes
For our very picky toddlers, this is a great one...and freeze ahead, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel carrots and potatoes and grate them, along with zucchini and cheddar cheese into large bowl. Stir in eggs, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- 2Heat about 1/2" vegetable oil in a 10" skillet. Pour in 1/4 cup of batter. Press down with spatula and flatten.
- 3Cook until well browned on both sides. Cook as many pancakes at a time as will fit in pan without touching.
- 4As each pancake is done remove from pan and set on plate covered with paper towel to drain.
- 5Serve hot. Makes approximately 12 cakes. **Freezes well**.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar and Veggie Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.6
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 144.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g