Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe comes from an old Betty Crocker Cookbook. It has a great flavor. I always have to make two pies for dinner because my family loves it so much!
- Bake pie shell.(I use Pillsbury Ready-Crust).
- Heat cheddar cheese, onion, salt, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted; remove from heat.
- Beat eggs in large bowl until foamy; beat cheese mixture in gradually. Pour into pie shell.
- Cook uncovered in 325 degree oven just until set, about 25 minutes.
- Cut tomatoes into thin slices. Overlap slices around outer edge of pie to form a wreath. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese. Cook uncovered 15 minutes longer.