Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a tasty filling for sandwiches when you want something a little out of the ordinary. Colorful too! Best when you use a nice bread with a lot of texture. From an old Gourmet mag...
- 1⁄2 lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies (mild)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- Combine the filling ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Spread on 4 of the bread slices and top with the remaining bread slices.