Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another tea sandwich from Barefoot Contessa's Parties Cookbook
- 40 small brioche rolls (mini)
- 2 (8 ounce) jars Major Grey chutney
- 1 1⁄2 lbs aged cheddar cheese, extra sharp, good quality
- Cut each roll in half crosswise.
- Spread the bottom half liberally with chutney.
- Place a thick slice of cheddar on top and cover with the top half of the roll.
I made these for my "Girls' Night In" Valentine party...something unique and easy to put together. My store did not have mini brioche so I used the Pepperidge Farm Very Thin bread cut with cookie cutters.