potato coins, great as a snack or side dish for dinner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 375c.
- 2line rimmed baking sheet with foil spray with cooking spray.
- 3cut potatoes into rounds 2cm (3/4inch)thick.
- 4in large boil toss together potatoes, oil and salt.
- 5spread on baking sheet in single layer.
- 6top each round with the cheddar cheese dividing evenly.
- 7bake in center of oven for 30-35mins or until tender and brown on top.
- 8rotate baking sheet halfway through baking.
- 9transfer to dish and sprinkle with chives.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar and Chive Potato Coins
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.8
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 178.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 10.0 g