Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
potato coins, great as a snack or side dish for dinner
- 5 lbs potatoes
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup shredded aged cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- preheat oven to 375c.
- line rimmed baking sheet with foil spray with cooking spray.
- cut potatoes into rounds 2cm (3/4inch)thick.
- in large boil toss together potatoes, oil and salt.
- spread on baking sheet in single layer.
- top each round with the cheddar cheese dividing evenly.
- bake in center of oven for 30-35mins or until tender and brown on top.
- rotate baking sheet halfway through baking.
- transfer to dish and sprinkle with chives.