- 6 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk eggs, chives, salt, and pepper together in medium bowl.
- Heat butter in large non-stick skillet.
- Pour in egg mixture and cook over medium heat until almost set, lifting sides to let uncooked egg run under.
- Sprinkle omelet with cheddar cheese.
- Run omelet under hot broiler just until cheese is melted, bubbling, and just beginning to brown.
- Cut into 4-6 servings and serve immediately.