Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Really easy and delicious omelet.
Make and share this Cheddar and Chive Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- Whisk eggs, chives, salt, and pepper together in medium bowl.
- Heat butter in large non-stick skillet.
- Pour in egg mixture and cook over medium heat until almost set, lifting sides to let uncooked egg run under.
- Sprinkle omelet with cheddar cheese.
- Run omelet under hot broiler just until cheese is melted, bubbling, and just beginning to brown.
- Cut into 4-6 servings and serve immediately.
A very tasty brunch today. Seemed a little dry but it was delicious. I added a bit of Crispy Crumbled Prosciutto that I had left over. Yum.
Delicious lunch! Added more chives and cheese---love both; made for Breakfast.Anytime in Cooking Photos.