1/3 Photos of Cheddar and Chile Beer Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Marsha D.'s Note:
This bread is always a hit for gifts. My friends and family love this bread and its gone in a flash. It is easy to put together too. Can't remember where I found the recipe though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Grease lightly a 9x5 loaf pan.
- 3In a large bowl, stir flour,sugar,beer,cheese and chilies together.
- 4Spread into greased pan evenly.
- 5Pour melted butter over top Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 6NOTE: Check to see if a fork,knife or toothpick comes out clean when inserted to see if bread is done.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar and Chile Beer Bread
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.0
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 724.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g