This bread is always a hit for gifts. My friends and family love this bread and its gone in a flash. It is easy to put together too. Can't remember where I found the recipe though.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease lightly a 9x5 loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, stir flour,sugar,beer,cheese and chilies together.
- Spread into greased pan evenly.
- Pour melted butter over top Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until lightly browned.
- NOTE: Check to see if a fork,knife or toothpick comes out clean when inserted to see if bread is done.