Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mac 'n' cheese, basically, but with noodles. This came about because a) I have dozens of packets of Kraft Blue Cheese Dressing in the house from Job Lot and b) I wanted to try Ranch Style Ramen (http://www.recipezaar.com/Ranch-Style-Ramen-93749) when I didn't have any ranch dressing in the house. The Kraft blue cheese dressing really isn't very strong, so if you use another type you might want to thin it out a bit with milk or half and half. This makes 1 small-ish serving.
- 56.69 g noodles (I used rice vermicelli, but spaghetti is probably better)
- 19.71 ml blue cheese dressing
- 44.37 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 2.46 ml cajun seasoning
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- While noodles are cooking, mix together blue cheese dressing, cheddar cheese, and cajun seasoning. Microwave for 30 seconds or so to form a sauce.
- Add noodles to sauce. Stir.