1/1 Photo of Cheddar and Bacon-Stuffed Baby Potatoes
Serve these tasty snacks warm from the oven for a really delicious party nibble - they're popular with adults as well as children....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Simmer the potatoes until just tender before draining in a colander. Preheat a grill and cook the bacon until crisp. Preheat the oven to 400°F
- 2Cut tops off each potato, and using a small sharp knife, scoop out the flesh. Cut thin strips off each of the potato bases so that the potatoes can stay upright.
- 3Using a fork, combine the potato flesh with the butter and cheese. Season well and stir in the bacon.
- 4Using a teaspoon, carefully spoon the filling back into the potato shells and top with the potato lids set at a jaunty angle!
- 5Brush liberally with the olive oil and set the potatoes on a baking tray, lined with baking parchment. Cook until the filling is golden and the cheese is golden - about 10- 15 minutes.
- 6Garnish with herb sprigs and serve warm from the oven.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar and Bacon-Stuffed Baby Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (3599 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.9
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 70.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smoked back bacon