Recipe by Lvs2Cook
I served this at a Christmas party one year to rave reviews. It can also be served in a hollowed out loaf of bread with bread dippers. I am guessing on the number of servings.
Top Review by Crisscross
This is really good! Have made it several times and each time is delicious. The bacon and water chesnuts make it. Took it to a girls weekend and they all loved it. It is best if it sits overnight. Thank you!!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope dry vegetable soup mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sour cream, mayo and soup mix in a large bowl; mix well.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, spinach, water chestnuts and bacon until well-mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with additional shredded cheddar and/or bacon if desired.
- Serve with assorted dippers.