1/1 Photo of Cheddar Ale Pub Spread
Cocktail hour special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cheeses in food processor or blender, process until smooth.
- 2Gradually add ale, mustard and cayenne pepper.
- 3If mixture is soft, refrigerate until firm enough to hold shape.
- 4Mould into a disc shape (a sphere or ball!!).
- 5Combine pecans and parsley.
- 6Pat the mixture onto the ball or roll the ball in the mixture until the cheese mixture is covered completely.
- 7Place on a serving plate or board and surround with crackers or flatbreads.
- 8Slices of apple are nice with this too.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Ale Pub Spread
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.9
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 262.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 10.0 g