Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and simple using store cupboard ingredients. Just asked the kids what I make best and this was the answer.
- 4 slices savory bread
- 1 (400 g) jaritalian pasta sauce (your favorite) or 1 (400 g) jar tomato ketchup
- 4 slices ham
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced
- 4 ounces cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Preheat oven to Gas 7.
- Place the bread on a clean baking tray.
- Spread with sauce (your choice).
- Cover with toppings (your choice) I use ham/onion because that's what my kids eat, but anything works.
- Cover with grated cheese.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Place into hot oven for about 10 minutes.
wow, simply wow, i have to try that