I found this recipe in an Australian supermarket magazine Recipes+. I very rarely cook with tinned soup, but this is good. I went to buy the soup and came away with the low salt one-a good choice as it turns out. The tandoori paste has enough salt in it for the dish. Note that Aus tablespoons are 4 teaspoons
- Heat the oil in a heavy based frying pan. Stir fry the chicken in a few batches for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate as you go.
- Reduce heat and add the butter to the pan. Add the garlic and curry paste: stir for 30 seconds.
- Stir through the soup, yogurt and cream then return the chicken and juices to the pan.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally for 10-15 minutes until the chicken is tender and the sauce thickens slightly.
- Serve over rice, sprinkled with the coriander leaves.