4 ingredient dinner! Throw it in a pot, cover & cook for about 30 minutes and serve! DELICIOUS, inexpensive and ohhhhh so easy!!! Can also be an appetizer without the egg noodles.
- 1 (32 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces milk
- 1 lb frozen meatballs
- 16 ounces egg noodles, cooked
- In a medium sized saucepan, mix soup with milk.
- (I use a whisk to get all lumps out.) Once that is creamy, add the frozen meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low/medium until meatballs are heated through, scraping bottom of pot regularly to avoid burning.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.