4 ingredient dinner! Throw it in a pot, cover & cook for about 30 minutes and serve! DELICIOUS, inexpensive and ohhhhh so easy!!! Can also be an appetizer without the egg noodles.
- 1 (32 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces milk
- 1 lb frozen meatballs
- 16 ounces egg noodles, cooked
- In a medium sized saucepan, mix soup with milk.
- (I use a whisk to get all lumps out.) Once that is creamy, add the frozen meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low/medium until meatballs are heated through, scraping bottom of pot regularly to avoid burning.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.
Wow, what a great & simple recipe! I doubled the recipe and added one can of campbell's french onion soup and about 1 Tablespoon of worcestershire sauce. Just before serving I added 3 Tablespoons of flour mixed in 1/2 cup of water to thicken. So easy to make and my family LOVED it.
This was so easy and quick. I did add some cream cheese and dill to the recipe (didn't have enough soup on hand), and a little worcestershire because I like it. Very good recipe. Thanks for posting it. We will use this one from now on.
I really enjoyed this recipe, it was so easy to make, and my family went nuts over it. Even my three year old couldn't get enough of those meatballs. I added a can of mushrooms, and a sliced onion to it, and tried it on toast, and it was great that way too. I thank you for posting this recipe, I hope more people will try this simple, yet richly delicious recipe. sincerely, Kathleen Hurst