1/1 Photo of Cheating Swedish Meatballs
4 ingredient dinner! Throw it in a pot, cover & cook for about 30 minutes and serve! DELICIOUS, inexpensive and ohhhhh so easy!!! Can also be an appetizer without the egg noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (32 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces milk
- 1 lb frozen meatballs
- 16 ounces egg noodles, cooked
- 1In a medium sized saucepan, mix soup with milk.
- 2(I use a whisk to get all lumps out.) Once that is creamy, add the frozen meatballs.
- 3Cover and cook on low/medium until meatballs are heated through, scraping bottom of pot regularly to avoid burning.
- 4Serve over cooked egg noodles.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheating Swedish Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (462 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 708.6
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 112.8 mg
- Sodium 1675.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: