1/12 Photos of Cheating Scalloped Potatoes
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I know puritans will scream "You can't do this, It's not right etc. etc." but if you are in a hurry and want delicious scalloped potatoes take this shortcut. If you wish you can put some cheddar cheese on top for the last 15 minutes and add a few extra mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix the cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt and pepper; set aside.
- 2Grease a 13"x9"x2" oven proof dish.
- 3Put 1/3 of the potatoes, 1/3 of the onions, 1/3 melted butter, 1/3 flour and a 1/3 of the soup mixture in the greased dish (take a minute to arrange them evenly).
- 4Repeat with two more layers, ending with the soup mixture.
- 5Bake uncovered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 and 1/2 hours or until potatoes are done and golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheating Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 273.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g