1/1 Photo of Cheater's Stuffed Pork Chops
This is a fast and easy way to make stuffed pork chops. Of course, my mom would make homemade stuffing etc. but who has the time? This is a quick and easy weeknight meal. Great with green beans and applesauce!
My Private Note
pork ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare stuffing as recommended on the box.
- 3Spray 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Place pork chops in the pan.
- 5Spoon heaping stuffing mixture onto each pork chop.
- 6Cover with foil and bake at 350 degres for 20 minutes.
- 7While pork chops are baking, heat the cream of mushroom soup, milk, minced onions, mushrooms and Kitchen Bouquet together on the stovetop.
- 8Once heated, pour over the stuffed pork chops and bake uncovered fro another 10 minutes.
- 9Serve with applesauce and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheater's Stuffed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 760.7
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 211.9 mg
- Sodium 1359.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 70.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: