Recipe by Monica120179
This is a fast and easy way to make stuffed pork chops. Of course, my mom would make homemade stuffing etc. but who has the time? This is a quick and easy weeknight meal. Great with green beans and applesauce!
Top Review by lazyme
I can't believe that I'm the first one to review this recipe. This was super simple and super delish. I did saute some fresh mushrooms rather than using the canned ones, but basically made as directed. I used some huge pork chops (Costco) so needed to cook a little b it longer, but these were real comfort food. Thanks for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.
- 6 pork chops (boneless loin or sirloin chops work best)
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken stove top stuffing mix or 1 (6 ounce) box pork stuffing mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet (for color)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare stuffing as recommended on the box.
- Spray 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place pork chops in the pan.
- Spoon heaping stuffing mixture onto each pork chop.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degres for 20 minutes.
- While pork chops are baking, heat the cream of mushroom soup, milk, minced onions, mushrooms and Kitchen Bouquet together on the stovetop.
- Once heated, pour over the stuffed pork chops and bake uncovered fro another 10 minutes.
- Serve with applesauce and enjoy!