Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is another one of those I'm hungry but no time to really cook meals.
Make and share this Cheater's Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 box macaroni & cheese dinner mix, your favorite
- 1 bag frozen vegetables, your favorite
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- milk (in the amounts specified on box)
- margarine (in the amounts specified on box)
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 2 cups diced cooked meat
- Prepare the macaroni and cheese dinner according to box.
- Steam the veggies and the meat until hot.
- Mix the prepared macaroni and cheese dinner, the drained veggies, meat, and the seasonings.
- Stir in grated cheese.
I was very happy with how this meal turned out. I had everything in my cupboard already so it saved me a trip to the store-however, I didn't have meat so I just left it out. I honestly didn't even miss it. It is a great vegetarian meal also! Very yummy and very easy.
I will rate this after I try it. I'm thinking of using some ham as the meat. If I hide the mac & cheese box from my dh, I think he'll love it.