This is actually something i ate when i was on a diet, it tastes great and has very few calories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) box chocolate cake
- 1 (12 ounce) can diet cola
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 8 ounces whipped cream
- 1Preheat the oven as directed on box.
- 2Instead of using any eggs, or water in this recipe, just mix together the oil and the diet cola into the cake mix.
- 3Mix on med speed until all is blended and no lumps are visible.
- 4Grease baking dish very well, because there is no egg in the cake mix, it will stick very easily.
- 5While it is baking, whip the cream cheese and whipped cream together until well blended.
- 6When cake is cooled, spread cream mixture over it and eat & enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheaters Low Calorie Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.1
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 345.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.9 g