Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is actually something i ate when i was on a diet, it tastes great and has very few calories.
Make and share this Cheaters Low Calorie Chocolate Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) box chocolate cake
- 1 (12 ounce) can diet cola
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 8 ounces whipped cream
- Preheat the oven as directed on box.
- Instead of using any eggs, or water in this recipe, just mix together the oil and the diet cola into the cake mix.
- Mix on med speed until all is blended and no lumps are visible.
- Grease baking dish very well, because there is no egg in the cake mix, it will stick very easily.
- While it is baking, whip the cream cheese and whipped cream together until well blended.
- When cake is cooled, spread cream mixture over it and eat & enjoy!