Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
this recipe came from my aunt and it really does tastes almost like boudin, or homemade rice dressing. It usually disappears at potluck dinners. So easy and good!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 -2 hot pepper, minced (1 is usually enough)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 lb ground round or 1 lb chuck
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked rice
- combine all ingredients in a 9x13 pan, mixing well.
- Bake, covered, for 1 hour at 400 degrees. I sometimes stir mine midway through cooking since I can't seem to leave anything alone.