1/1 Photo of Cheater's Garlic Bread
Juju Bee's Note:
I was in a pinch one night for some garlic bread, and I had to use what I had on hand. This garlic bread can pretty much be made anytime because it uses ingredients that are SUPER common.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven (or broiler) to 350 degrees.
- 2Lay out each piece of white bread and cut off crusts (I like to cut off the vertical crusts and leave the horizontal pieces of crust on but it really doesn't matter.).
- 3Cut each piece of bread in half vertically (longways).
- 4Set bread aside and discard crusts.
- 5In a small bowl mix together butter, garlic powder, Italian Seasoning and salt to taste ( if needed).
- 6Spread butter mixture thinly over one side of each slice of bread.
- 7Place bread buttered side up on a small baking sheet and place in the broiler.
- 8Let bread toast for about 3 or 4 minutes or until golden brown (be careful not to burn the bread!).
- 9Remove from broiler and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheater's Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.8
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 131.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: