Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very quick and easy, but surprisingly tasty chili!
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 1⁄4 lbs lean ground turkey
- 2 (14 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, chopped, undrained (use clean kitchen shears to cut them up right in the can)
- 1 (15 ounce) can hot chili beans, undrained
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- Heat oil in skillet. Crumble turkey and cook over medium-high heat until no longer pink.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Love it! I forgot to add the chili powder but my husband and I thought it was great just like that. Yum!! We're definitely making this again. Thanks for the great recipe!
This is my turn-to recipe for chili. Thanks so much for making it easy and delicious!
Excellent recipe,only difference I did wad used diced tomatoes ,rather than stewed. Was excellent and I thank you for posting.