1/1 Photo of Cheater's Chicken Noodle Soup
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
I fall back on this recipe when I need some chicken noodle soup prepared in under 30 minutes. I prefer to broil my chicken tenders about 6 minutes per side or until juices run clear. This produces the moistest, tenderest chicken, in my opinion. I serve it with Cheese Herb Beer Bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place water and one bouillon cube in a 3 quart saucepan. (I never measure, I just fill it up about halfway.)
- 2Bring to a boil. Add egg noodles and boil for 3 minutes. (Adjust your time if you aren't using fine egg noodles. Cook for the lowest time in package directions.) Do not drain noodles!
- 3Turn heat to OFF. Add remaining bouillon cubes and stir until dissolved.
- 4Add carrots and chicken. Stir to heat thoroughly. Add a sprinkling of dried parsley, if desired.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheater's Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.7
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.3 mg
- Sodium 719.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 19.7 g