Recipe by Kanzeda
This is a nice alternative to making touchy alfredo sauce. Super easy, and fast.
Top Review by E.A.
Found this in a magazine and made it for dinner tonight. I used cream of broccoli soup because it is what I had in the pantry and it was very good. Next time I will buy cream of mushroom soup. The entire family enjoyed it, so that makes it a five star for me. Also, it only took about 20-25 minutes, YAY! Thanks for posting.
- 8 ounces linguine or 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb chicken (cubed or shredded)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the linguine according to package directions.
- Add broccoli for last 4 minutes of cooking time.
- Heat butter in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned (if precooked until heated) Combine soup, milk, cheese and pepper, whisk until smooth.
- Add linguine mixture and heat through.