Recipe by 3KillerBs
Its cheating because I used a box of nut bread mix that I had on hand and wanted to use before it expired instead of making cake batter and because I just dusted the top with powdered sugar instead of making cream cheese frosting. Its still carrot cake and the teens didn't need forks to share it around the dungeon on D&D night.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) box nut quick bread mix (I used Pillsbury)
- 1 cup grated carrot (about 2 carrots)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 cup crushed pineapple in juice (1/2 20 oz can)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour 8 or 9 inch souffle pan.
- Mix carrots, raisins, pineapple, eggs, and water in a bowl.
- Add the nut package from the nut bread mix if its separate and stir that inches.
- Stir in nut bread mix.
- Pour into souffle pan and bake 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.