Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
I was sent this recipe by my daughter who lives in Japan. It was served to her for afternoon tea in a Japanese home. It was cut in 2" squares and then into triangles. I suspect it is a Western recipe though!
- 1 (250 ml) carton cream
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 (100 g) packet biscuits, roughly broken
- 1 -2 drop brandy
- 3 -5 walnuts
- You will also need: One empty 1 litre Milk Tetrapak.
- Put all ingredients into the washed milk carton, and leave for about 30 minutes (to let the biscuits get soft).
- Shake it vigorously for a minute or two, then freeze for 3 hours.
- Cut the pack away, and slice to serve.