3 hrs 5 mins
Lady of shallot's Note:
Yes, I too, am on a quest for the "true" Blue moon ice cream.This is the non-"fruit loop" flavor version. This one also doesn't have crushed pineapple. But if your version of Blue Moon HAS to have it, by all means throw some in! I got this particular recipe off of a Blue Moon bulletin board and I have yet to try it... so good luck!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Have frosted glasses or bowls at the ready.
- 2Do not add any more alcohol. If you do the mixture will not freeze properly.
- 3Blend ingredients in a blender until ice cream JUST turns into liquid.
- 4Put in frosted vessels and into the freezer IMMEDIATELY. The mixture has to set up FAST or the alcohol will separate.
- 5Serve in cold glasses right out of freezer.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheaters Blue Moon Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1056 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4563.8
- Calories from Fat 2247
- Total Fat 249.7 g
- Saturated Fat 154.1 g
- Cholesterol 999.0 mg
- Sodium 1816.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 535.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.8 g
- Sugars 481.8 g
- Protein 79.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white Creme de Cacao