Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Yes, I too, am on a quest for the "true" Blue moon ice cream.This is the non-"fruit loop" flavor version. This one also doesn't have crushed pineapple. But if your version of Blue Moon HAS to have it, by all means throw some in! I got this particular recipe off of a Blue Moon bulletin board and I have yet to try it... so good luck!
- Have frosted glasses or bowls at the ready.
- Do not add any more alcohol. If you do the mixture will not freeze properly.
- Blend ingredients in a blender until ice cream JUST turns into liquid.
- Put in frosted vessels and into the freezer IMMEDIATELY. The mixture has to set up FAST or the alcohol will separate.
- Serve in cold glasses right out of freezer.