Recipe by Babycat
This is a tasty non-alcoholic version of Bananas Foster that I encountered while at college and have adapted for when I want Bananas Foster but have no alcohol to make it with.
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice up a banana into quarter inch slices.
- Then melt butter and brown sugar in a frying pan, making sure to stir as you do so.
- After a minute or so, add the sliced banana and stir to make sure the banana gets coated in the sauce.
- Let the banana fry, while you quickly scoop out ice cream into two bowls.
- Pour topping over ice cream and if desired garnish with whipped cream.
- Immediately serve.