Recipe by Fauve
Don't throw away that pickle jar and the liquid brine after you've eaten a jar of your favorite commercially prepared pickles! Here is a ridiculously easy recipe for the most unbelieveable tasting pickles. This is a sure way to impress family and friends with these delicious "home-made" pickles... Trust me on this, ok?
- fresh cucumber, sliced
- 1 (32 ounce) jar pickles, with ONLY juice left in the jar after all pickles have been removed (I prefer Vlasic Kosher Dills)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice cucumbers.
- Place slices into jar of commercially prepared pickle brine, filling the jar just until all cucumbers are covered by the liquid.
- Replace lid and refrigerate.
- Wait at least 4 hours to serve. (These are actually better after 3 or 4 days).
- Keeps in refrigerator up to 3 weeks.