Recipe by CJAY
"This recipe is from mother-in-law. She makes this Mock Palasami when she is hungry for it and no one will shave the coconut for her! Dang Boys!!" I found this on alohaworld.com. Posting for ZWT7- South Pacific.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans spinach or 6 cups fresh spinach
- 1 large onion
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 (12 -14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Put oil in frying pan; heat up. Cut onion in small dice; brown. Add drained canned spinach and salt and pepper. Add coconut milk and simmer for about 10 minutes. Make sure you watch, milk will burn.
- If you use fresh spinach, clean, wash, and boil until tender. Drain the water and do the procedure above.