Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy-peasy etouffee that non-Louisianians will love. ;-) My sister gave it to me and said it's a guaranteed hit.... True. Health, it's not!
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 lb crawfish tail, with juice
- Melt butter.
- Add onions, bell pepper, and celery. Saute.
- Add soups. Mix thoroughly.
- Add crawfish tails, stir, and heat through.
- Serve over rice.