1/1 Photo of Cheater Chile Relleno
This is the quick easy way to have chili relleno. Often times I add some shredded chicken too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat a 9x9 pan with nonstick spray.
- 3Combine the grated cheese together.
- 4Split chiles open by sliding a knife down from the top to the bottom and remove seeds and veins.
- 5Lay half of the chiles open in the bottom on the prepared pan.
- 6Sprinkle half of the cheese on top of chiles.
- 8In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and sour cream.
- 9Pour over the cheese and chiles, carefully spreading to the edges.
- 10Bake for 30-40 minutes or until lightly brown at the edges and the center is set.
- 11Remove from the oven and let set five minutes before serving.
- 12Can top with salsa or enchilada sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheater Chile Relleno
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.3
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 149.4 mg
- Sodium 288.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 14.5 g