- 14.79 ml coconut oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml curry powder
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml coriander
- 0.25 ml cayenne
- 538.64 g can chickpeas, drained and rinced
- 396.89 g can diced tomatoes, blended
- 118.29 ml cocony milk
- 946.36 ml Baby Spinach, chopped
- sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat coconut oil in sautee pan over medium heat. Sautee onion and garlic until translucent. Add spices and toast for 10-20 seconds, stirring constantly. Add drained chickpeas and stir to coat with spices. Add in tomatoes and coconut milk and stir well to combine.
- Simmer chickpeas in tomato/coconut milk sauce for about 10 minutes until sauce is desirably thickened. Stir in spinach and let wilt. Add sea salt and cayenne to taste. Serve with rice or naan.