Recipe by grumblebee
No chopping or prep work involved! Just dump everything in a bit pot and heat. This creamy chowder is so simple but delicious -- it's hard to believe something so good is so easy to make!
Top Review by Lil'baker
I can't give this a specific number of stars (although I assume it's great as-written) because I made wholesale changes to the recipe -- scallops, potatoes, jalapeno, etc. Thank you so much for posting, though, because it gave me the confidence to whip up a seafood chowder in an instant... and with yummy results!
- 2 (14 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 8 cups milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can clams, including juice
- 2 cups frozen scallops, thawed
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (corn, peas and carrots)
- 2 cups frozen shrimp, pre-cooked type, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot heat soup, milk, clams (and juice) , scallops and vegetables over medium-high heat. Simmer until scallops are cooked through.
- Add in the thawed cooked shrimp and simmer 5 minutes.
- serve with crusty bread and a nice salad for a complete meal!