Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I was short on enchilada fixings and on cash so using the items that I had on had I made these yummy enchiladas. My son requests them about once a week, and he named them, too! lol
- 16 corn tortillas
- enough extra virgin olive oil (for frying, I just cover the bottom of the pan)
- 1 (16 ounce) can Wolf brand chili
- 1 (1 lb) package colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350* F.
- Fry the corn tortillas until just soft in the olive oil, drain on paper towels.
- Place some cheese in down the center of each corn tortilla and roll. Place seam side down in a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Heat chili through on stove and add water to thin so that it's saucy but not watery. Pour over enchiladas.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted.