Recipe by *Parsley*
It's a darn good lunch/snack. One of those silly recipes that kids love and adults love too (but are embarrassed to admit;) ) I recommend reduced-sodium soup.
Top Review by rah2raa
I can't believe I never rated this recipe! I stumbled upon recipezaar by accident over a year ago and this recipe was featured on the front page. I knew I had all the ingredients at home so I whipped it up for lunch. It was very good! And ever since I found this recipe I have been hooked on recipezaar, and I guess I kind of owe it to this recipe! Thanks :)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced fat reduced sodium condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can water, the soup can
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, broken in half, any flavor would likely work
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, place tomato soup, water, garlic powder and basil. Bring to a boil.
- Add ramen noodles and flavor packet (I don't add all of the powder).
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes, or until noodles are done to your likeness.
- Serve in bowls and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.