- olive oil, as required (this really depends on the length of your hair)
Or the following
- 1 egg, yolk of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- You can do either of these.
- I prefer the olive oil way, but I know many folks in my family who do the egg yolk method.
- If you are using olive oil, just massage it gently into your scalp and leave it on for an hour.
- Then, wash it with a mild herbal shampoo.
- If you want to do the egg method, then massage egg yolk mixed with honey, lemon juice and vinegar into your hair.
- Wash off after an hour with a mild herbal shampoo.