From Rima Soni's Q & A Trouble Shooter column, Weekend magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil, as required (this really depends on the length of your hair)
Or the following
- 1You can do either of these.
- 2I prefer the olive oil way, but I know many folks in my family who do the egg yolk method.
- 3If you are using olive oil, just massage it gently into your scalp and leave it on for an hour.
- 4Then, wash it with a mild herbal shampoo.
- 5If you want to do the egg method, then massage egg yolk mixed with honey, lemon juice and vinegar into your hair.
- 6Wash off after an hour with a mild herbal shampoo.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheap Home Treatment For Conditioning Dry Hair
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 70.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 6.3 g