Recipe by usmcpatience
This is a super quick, inexpensive, and easy meal to make and it is kid friendly too! It's comfort food at it's best!
Top Review by seesko
Simple, cheap , and tasty...just the way I like it. Everyone enjoyed this greatly. This is a recipe that is great as is, but could be played with. A vegetable might be a good addition for a one dish meal. I added some shredded cheddar on top. Thanks. Made for my 3 chefs fall 2008.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 0.75 (16 ounce) bag wide egg noodles
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) canscampbell's cream of potato soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in a medium-sized skillet. (You could add a little chopped onion to the beef if you'd like).
- Meanwhile, boil egg noodles in pot.
- Drain excess grease from meat.
- Drain egg noodles, return to pot.
- Add hamburger to egg noodles and empty both cans of potato soup into the pot.
- Serve hot.