Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Supper on a budget. I use turkey franks and a spaghetti sauce containing either mushrooms or peppers. Substitute another herb for part of the parsley if you prefer. Cooking time includes time to cook spaghetti initially; subtract if you're using lefterover pasta.
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 2⁄3 cup bottled meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄4 lb frank, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook spaghetti and place in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Combine next 6 ingredients (sauce through pepper) and pour over spaghetti; top with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350F 30 minutes.