Recipe by echo echo
Supper on a budget. I use turkey franks and a spaghetti sauce containing either mushrooms or peppers. Substitute another herb for part of the parsley if you prefer. Cooking time includes time to cook spaghetti initially; subtract if you're using lefterover pasta.
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 2⁄3 cup bottled meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄4 lb frank, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese