- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup baking mix (like Pioneer or Bisquick)
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare the ground beef and taco seasoning mix according to package directions.
- While meat is browning, mix baking mix, beans, green chilies and water.
- Spread bean mixture in the bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Top with meat, salsa, then cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.