Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this when my husband and I were going through a really hard financial time. We had no money to go buy something for dinner, so I had to dig through the freezer for things I had frozen and use up a bit of leftovers. This was one creation that came out to taste very good. Everything in here is stuff most people keep on hand.
- Spray a small baking dish (I used a small loaf pan) with Cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box, drain, and add to baking dish.
- If kielbasa isnt cooked already (mine was cooked and frozen, so I just had to thaw it) cook according to how you like it, and then slice it into thin slices.
- Add to bowties.
- Add chopped onion and torn cheese slices to bowties, and stir all stuff together.
- Add each seasoning, stirring well in between each addition.
- Add breadcrumbs on top if you like.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.