I made this when my husband and I were going through a really hard financial time. We had no money to go buy something for dinner, so I had to dig through the freezer for things I had frozen and use up a bit of leftovers. This was one creation that came out to taste very good. Everything in here is stuff most people keep on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a small baking dish (I used a small loaf pan) with Cooking spray.
- 2Cook pasta according to directions on the box, drain, and add to baking dish.
- 3If kielbasa isnt cooked already (mine was cooked and frozen, so I just had to thaw it) cook according to how you like it, and then slice it into thin slices.
- 4Add to bowties.
- 5Add chopped onion and torn cheese slices to bowties, and stir all stuff together.
- 6Add each seasoning, stirring well in between each addition.
- 7Add breadcrumbs on top if you like.
- 8Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheap Dinner Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.6
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 87.0 mg
- Sodium 890.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 17.6 g