Recipe by Ann Coleman
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Unroll crescent rolls and press into the bottom and up the sides of an 8 inch pie pan.
- 3Cook ground beef in a skillet until browned. Drain well.
- 4Stir in onion, chopped pickle, ketchup and mustard.
- 5Sprinkle with flour and add pickle juice and milk. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- 6Remove from heat and add 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- 7Pour into the prepared crust and bake for 15 minutes, or until edges of crust are golden brown.
- 8Remove from oven and top with remaining cup of cheese. Let stand until cheese melts.
- 9Garnish with extra ketchup, mustard and pickle slices.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheap Cheeseburger Pie
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.6
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.0 mg
- Sodium 366.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: