Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe by Ann Coleman
Make and share this Cheap Cheeseburger Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press into the bottom and up the sides of an 8 inch pie pan.
- Cook ground beef in a skillet until browned. Drain well.
- Stir in onion, chopped pickle, ketchup and mustard.
- Sprinkle with flour and add pickle juice and milk. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and add 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Pour into the prepared crust and bake for 15 minutes, or until edges of crust are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining cup of cheese. Let stand until cheese melts.
- Garnish with extra ketchup, mustard and pickle slices.
My neighbor made this for us and it was so good tasted like a cheeseburger from Mcdonalds. She sent me this link today and now I will be trying it out at home. (cause I know its already good) lol