- 28.39 ml vegetables or 28.39 ml olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs, bone-in They are easy to de-bone
- 118.29 ml hot sauce, Franks Original is best
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine
- 59.16 ml water
- 29.58 ml white vinegar
- 0.25 ml ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Pull skin off chicken if desired.
- Cut each thigh in half then de-bone.
- Heat oil on medium in frying pan.
- Once oil is hot add chicken and cook for 5 minutes each side.
- Melt Butter or Margarine in small pot.
- Add Hot Sauce, Water, Vinegar, and Pepper bring to boil.
- Put Chicken in baking dish, Spray dish with non-stick or line with foil.
- Pour sauce on top or chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes.