1/1 Photo of Cheap Boneless Chicken Wings, Kinda
Chef #801142's Note:
Made from Boneless Chicken Thighs that will amaze you. Very easy to make and cheap.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- 2Pull skin off chicken if desired.
- 3Cut each thigh in half then de-bone.
- 4Heat oil on medium in frying pan.
- 5Once oil is hot add chicken and cook for 5 minutes each side.
- 6Melt Butter or Margarine in small pot.
- 7Add Hot Sauce, Water, Vinegar, and Pepper bring to boil.
- 8Put Chicken in baking dish, Spray dish with non-stick or line with foil.
- 9Pour sauce on top or chicken.
- 10Bake for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheap Boneless Chicken Wings, Kinda
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 609.5
- Calories from Fat 467
- Total Fat 51.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 218.9 mg
- Sodium 1837.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 33.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: